Tuesday, May 20, 2008

The Goal of the Icelandic Puffin Blog

My girlfriend and myself recently went on a four day, three night vacation to Iceland. We had such a good time on our trip, that we feel it is important to start a blog to express what a fun place Iceland is to visit. In this blog I will be writing posts, posting pictures, movies and giving reviews about:

Icelanic Air
Icelandic Food
Icelandic Horse Riding
Reykjavik
Reykjavik Excursions
Blue Lagoon
Geysers
Gulfoss Waterfalls
Hiking
Cost of Travelling
Icelandic Nature
Icelandic Animals
Icelandic Weather
Icelandic Guesthouses
Sight Seeing
Landmarks

and much more

I will explain exactly how much our trip cost, what mistakes we made, talk about the people we ran into and every other tidbit of information that can help you if you plan to visit Iceland, or help you decide whether or not to go.

2 comments:

Professor Batty said...

... I am looking forward to seeing more of your trip, once bitten by the Icelandic bug, infected forever.

Rebecca Mecomber said...

This looks great! I've always wanted to see Iceland. I'll be following your posts.

Mrs. Mecomber
New York Traveler.net